To support the inherent rights of Indigenous peoples to achieve full and complete health and wellness by collaborating in decolonizing research and knowledge building and sharing.
To marshal community, tribal, academic, and governmental resources toward innovative, culture-centered interdisciplinary, collaborative social and behavioral research and education.
- Social, environmental, and economic justice
- Resiliency and strength of Indigenous Peoples
- Sustaining Indigenous resources and traditions
- Unique contributions of Indigenous knowledge
- Respecting the diversity of identity and experience of all Indigenous Peoples